One of the most awaited news of the international fair from AV and Systems Integration world is Infinigrid 2.0, presented in worldwide preview right here at ISE 2017. The new video wall mount Infinigrid 2.0 has conquered all those who visited the Euromet Booth at the fair. “We were anxious and excited to introduce this great news – says Cristiano Traferri, Euromet Business Development – Euromet has been working on this new video wall mount to offer the best of robustness, precision and reliability”. “Infinigrid 2.0 represents the synthesis of our company – says Franco Stacchiotti, President and CEO of Euromet – the continuous evolution of the Italian genius”.
Distinctive features of Infinigrid 2.0
Totally made in Italy product, Infinigrid 2.0 is:
- Easy and quick assembly;
- Robustness of the structure;
- Better scalability and modularity;
- Maximum reliability in the implementation.
It’s the completely tailor-made modular solution for any type of monitor. Either in vertical (portrait) or in horizontal (landscape), guaranteeing an easy and optimal installation as well as total mounting precision both in alignment as well as planarity.
With a 100% Italian design, the principal requisites for each and every end-user, designer or architect, have been taken into consideration and applied in order to address each and every necessity. Easy mounting, total versatility, a robust structure and above all maximum mounting dependability.
Infinigrid 2.0 has been thoroughly studied for any possible utilization. With its free-standing option, it can be installed in any type of ambience or on any surface (wall, wood, dry-wall, etc.). Standard 46”, 55” e 60” monitor size series are readily available and any other size can be provided upon request. It differs from the previous version for:
- Totally modular with no need for customization;
- Future possibility to upgrade by adding various modules (eg .: from 2×2 to 3×3);
- Optimized solution to have always stock available and respond to videowall demand;
- Easy assembly in multi-version mode, landscape or portrait, using the same product;
- Reduction of transport costs due to its flat packing.
Continue to follow Daily from ISE 2017, you will discover many news. For more information, Euromet remains available.